Multi-Arts Program Children’s Classes in the Arts
Painting, Drawing, Fiber Arts, Recycled 2D & 3D Art, Print Making, Art Exploration & More!
It has been proven that arts education helps children develop and grow by:
• Developing creative thinking
• Providing a means of self-expression and communication.
• Serving as an emotional release
• Strengthening a student’s self-concept and confidence
• Increasing self-understanding • Heightening aesthetic awareness and sensitivity
• Enhancing the ability to visualize
• Encouraging creative problem –solving/decision making
• Developing appreciation for the individuality of others
• Leading to the integration of the individual • & generating JOY!
Source: The Power of the Arts to Transform Education
Classes meet 3:00–5:00PM
Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
Limit of 4 students in each class
*Parents are required to register children by the semester*
$125/Month/One 2 Hour Class/Week
$500/Fall-Winter 2022 (Sept.-Dec.)
$750/Winter-Spring 2023 (Jan.-June)